[GRLUG] Editors

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:45:39 EDT 2007

Favorite Music:
I like coding while listening to "Sigur Ros" or "Explosions in the sky".

Favorite Editor:
Java - Eclipse
Scripting languages(Ruby, Perl, Python etc):
Linux - jEdit, Kate, vim
Windows - Crimson Editor, jEdit, Vim

How do I code?
Very poorly :) and not enough.  I love it, but the job doesn't allow
me to do much, and I am too busy at home right now.

Favorite Place:
The ratty old recliner in the living room with the laptop on my lap.

On 11/2/07, Topher <topher at wcsg.org> wrote:
> > What about you?
> > How do you code?
> > What's your favorite editor.
>
> I've been a vim guy for about 10 years.  I used Pico before that. At work
> I code alone, with music going loudly most times.
>
> At home I code in the living room on my laptop, while my wife watches some
> sporting event or another.
>
> Topher
> Manager of Internet Services
> Cornerstone University Radio
>
> ------
> "Seems to me a man has trouble enough in this world without borrowing more
> with careless words."
>                          -- Louis L'Amour, Mojave Crossing

Share and Enjoy
Ben