[GRLUG] Editors

Alexander Grotewohl fusion at darktech.org
Fri Nov 2 13:41:18 EDT 2007

I use FTE.. Kind of a remnant from when I used to use OS/2..
Surprisingly though, even though it's "The Folding Text Editor", I've
never been much interested in folding in general.. It's a novelty imo..

And I just noticed I'm writing this email in FTE.. <g>

cheers :)

--
Alexander Grotewohl
http://cfbbs.net/