[GRLUG] transfer Thunderbird settings from one Linux box to another

Rick Vargo rick at vargo.org
Wed May 30 15:55:10 EDT 2007

If you have already ran Thunderbird on the machine you want to copy your
profile to, then you are probably not overwriting the TB registry file
which points it to the originally created profile on that machine.  If
you do not need any TB settings you have setup on the machine you are
copying to, delete the .mozilla/thunderbird directory first before
copying over your desired profile.

Rick