[GRLUG] Linux software recommendation for mp3 player

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Fri May 18 10:09:29 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 09:03:11AM -0400, Benjamin Flanders wrote:
> >I do not have anything k* installed on my boxes
> > so amarok is not an option.
>
> Technically amarok is a* ;-)

Did I say k*?  I think I meant anything *k.  :-)

> It is a really awesome player/manager though.  Sorry to hear about
> your allergies to anything KDE/QT related.  Your missing (in my
> opinion) some of the best open source programs out there.

Which KDE/QT programs am I missing?  (Seriously...)  I use
enlightenment for my window manager (with no eye candy; black & white &
various shades of grey).  I use mutt, elinks, xmms, vim, gaim, firefox,
and gnomesword for almost everything I do on my home box.  Which KDE
apps could/would replace any of those?
--
john-thomas
------