[GRLUG] Linux software recommendation for mp3 player

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed May 16 17:42:05 EDT 2007

My wife has an mp3 player.  I am looking for a simple drag & drop app
for her to copy files to it.  Linux recognizes the drive as a USB drive
and I can copy files to it.  Short of  teaching her to use the console
(one could wish), I need a simple gui solution.  Rox filer is sort of
what I am looking for but it requires that she open two instances of it
to copy files from one location to the other.  I am surprised that I
have not found an *mp3* app for this purpose.  Any recommendations?
--
john-thomas
------