[GRLUG] Poll: Linux interests and availability

Kaminski, Dennis J Dennis.Kaminski at dematic.com
Tue May 8 08:36:39 EDT 2007

1. Are you interested in Linux for personal or professional purposes?

Both.

2. What do you use Linux for?

At home, Linux is my primary system for everything except to VPN into
work where I'm forced to use something else.

At work, I use Linux for:
SAP application servers
CUPS printing for the SAP application
FTP server
Web server
System monitoring with home grown scripts
Alternate desktop

3. What kinds of meeting times would be most suitable for your schedule?
Weekends? Weekdays?  Business hours?

Weekdays.

4. Are you interested in meetings primarily for topical presentations,
or are you more interested in question-answer periods and one-on-one
discussion?

Primarily for discussion. There are some extremely talented people in
this group. It is almost always interesting to hear their opinions.

Dennis J Kaminski