[GRLUG] Poll: Linux interests and availability

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Mon May 7 15:20:33 EDT 2007

> 1. Are you interested in Linux for personal or professional purposes?

Both.

> 2. What do you use Linux for?

Web development, all web browsing (bill paying, shopping, yootoob watching
etc.), email, making invoices, chatting, ripping cds to regular audio...

> 3. What kinds of meeting times would be most suitable for your schedule?
> Weekends? Weekdays?  Business hours?

Actually during business hours.  It's easier to convince my boss to give
me the time than my wife.  :)

> 4. Are you interested in meetings primarily for topical presentations,
> or are you more interested in question-answer periods and one-on-one
> discussion?

Shooting the breeze.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"Reading without thinking is as nothing, for a book is not so important for
what it says, than for what it makes you think."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Walking Drum