[GRLUG] GRLUG meetings

adderd at kkmfg.com adderd at kkmfg.com
Sat May 5 21:27:17 EDT 2007

I'll agree with you that intermixing is the most effective form when
quoting multiple sections. However, bottom posting any other time feels
wrong and stupid to me. I don't care when people do it but I will NOT do
it myself. It makes much more sense to put your post (aka, the new stuff
for people to read) at the very top. If anyone can't follow the
conversation by just reading the reply then there should be at least a
snippet of the original post quoted below. That just makes the most sense
to me. Fighting over it is just stupid pedantic nonsense. There's plenty
of other much better things to fight about. If you need to fight that bad
then here we go: We did the right thing by going to Iraq! ;-) hehe...