[GRLUG] Cheap Laptop Needed

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Fri Mar 30 12:57:06 EDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 12:06:34PM -0400, Roberto Villarreal wrote:
> You know, that sounds (very) funny on the surface, but is actually a pretty
> darned good idea.... you are right that your 'typical' user would have no
> idea and wouldn't think to (nor why to!) do a clean install!
[snip]

Yeah.  Some people are really stupid.

BTW, I have a new (to me) laptop that has Linux pre-installed.  I do not know
the root password.  Anyone know how to change it so I can use my new (to me)
laptop?

Also, I have a remote for a car starter.  Anyone know where I can get a car
starter cheap?
--
john-thomas
------