[GRLUG] What is Linux ?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:21:33 EDT 2007

You should stop by comp.os.linux.advocacy sometime.

I agree, one should ask developers for Linux versions of software.  It
would be nice, for example, if Supreme Commander were available for
Linux.  Or tax software.  I can't think of much else, though...A few
years ago, my attitude became, "If it's not available for Linux, I
probably don't need it."