[GRLUG] Flash in Ubuntu Edgy broke today (in Firefox)

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Thu Mar 22 11:14:30 EDT 2007

Thanks for the input!  I haven't had any problems so far with Ubuntu's
Firefox, other than this new one.  The updates from this morning weren't
even for Firefox or Flash, so I guess I'm a bit lost on exactly what
broke.  I'll do some more troubleshooting later.

I'd expect Ubuntu to push out the 2.0.3 version of Firefox soon, so
maybe that will take care of it.

Have a great afternoon...

-Ben