[GRLUG] [Fwd: Test(again)]

Marc Zuverink mzuverink at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:58:50 EST 2007

Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 15:04 -0500, Marc Zuverink wrote:
>
>> Bruce Smith wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
> What do you expect for a very intelligent Web-Client?
>
> Come on, its a free service with 2.8GB of storage. How can you blame
> them, when the PEBCAK region is the problem.
>
> Of course, many software packages has this same problem. Many of the
> core problems result from the non-RTFM issues.
>
> Of course, I expect you to realize, most functionality issue for
> Software result from PEBCAK not RTFM.
>
> Yes, I fall into this category on a regular basis, so I can point
> fingers.

You know, if I practiced what I preach and would RTFM, I wouldn't have
this lovely banter to distract me from real important things like...

I'm sure I have something important to do but I FUBARed the Lightening
extension to Thunderbird and I forgot to back up my ical to the iPod.  I
guess I'm SOL.

I suggest that extension btw, its a drop in replacement for you Sunbird
users.

--

Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
               -Hunter S. Thompson