[GRLUG] tiny vm

Ed Kosten Ed.Kosten at priorityhealth.com
Tue Jun 19 22:25:27 EDT 2007

I am out of the office until Friday, June 22, and will reply to your message when I return.  If you have an issue that requires immediate attention, please contact Keith Sederholm (x8595).

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster at priorityhealth.com.  Thank you.

- end -