[GRLUG] audio editing

Roberto Villarreal rvillarreal at mktec.com
Thu Jan 25 09:04:18 EST 2007

Just a shot in the dark, but maybe check out k3b.  It probably won't do what
you want out of the box, but when burning a CD, it does allow you to
arbitrarily split songs into multiple songs.  I believe k3b is just a fancy
front-end to a bunch of command-line programs.  Perhaps if you investigate
the options, you'll see what programs it uses, and checking the man page on
each of them might help you find what you are looking for...

Roberto