[GRLUG] Next meeting? - install fest in Feb ?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:48:08 EST 2007

GRC4LUG had a UNIX student stop by today who would like to install
Linux on a dual-proc Pentium 3 1GHz with a SCSI RAID array.  He was
interested when I mentioned the possibility of an installfest on Feb
6.

I figured it would provide an interesting challenge.  I've never seen
hardware RAID on a Linux box before.  Plus, it gets him more involved
with Linux, by having a box at home.