[GRLUG] Wiki admins

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Mon Jan 22 15:31:13 EST 2007

Dave,

Sounds good.  How about we establish a process for assigning
responsibilities.
I suggest the following steps:

1. take volunteers.  We need two admins for the Wiki.  If only two
volunteer, then we're done.

2. if more volunteers exist then spots, we can do an online vote with
zoomerang or similar tool.

How is that for a process and who would like to volunteer for the
prestigious Wiki user creation position?

>>> David Pembrook <david at pembrook.net> 1/22/2007 10:23 AM >>>
I think you missed a little... on your page lol... unless your really
into all that online gambling. I removed it.

Seriously though...

I locked it down better. Now one must be a registered user to edit and

it requires an admin to register a user. We could use a couple people
that would act as admins for the wiki. I figure someone can ask on the

list for an account on the wiki.

Dave