[GRLUG] Invitation to talk at GR.pm

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 22:25:58 EST 2007

Is anybody interested in doing a lightning talk at the Grand Rapids
Perl Mongers meeting this Friday?    I'm opening up the call for
speakers to non-perl topics.   Send your submissions to myself or to
the GR.pm list.   Yes, even Python and Ruby are open.   I might do a
short bit on command-line tricks if we don't have enough talkers.

Everybody's also welcome to come for the show and enjoy a free lunch
if you RSVP to me before the end of the day on Thursday.   The meeting
starts at 11:30am at the Priority Health Conference Center.

http://grand-rapids.pm.org/
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+(Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center)&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/07/30/lightningtalk.html
http://perl.plover.com/lightning-talks.html