[GRLUG] Port 25 help

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Mon Jan 15 08:04:28 EST 2007

> Just an anecdote...one friend of mine once used telnet to send an email
> to another friend of mine.  This second friend found it amusing to watch
> mutt (his terminal-mode email client) keep correcting typos.

That's an old trick.  When my school first got telnet access, most of the
worlds mail servers were wide open.  We used to telnet to other schools
mail servers and sopof mail to our friends all the time.  Most of these
friends had no idea such a thing existed, and wondered why God chose to
speak to them through email.

>>> http://grlug.org/