[GRLUG] Squirrelmail

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Tue Feb 13 09:58:38 EST 2007

> How many users? And do you have to use squirrelmail for web access? If not
> look at axigen if you're going to have less than 9 users.

Speaking of Squirrelmail...

I've been running Squirrelmail for web access for a couple years now,
and I never cared that it was butt-ugly.  I was the only one using it,
and it was functional.  But now my wife, my son, and my dad are all
using webmail accounts on my server, and so it needed to be better-looking.

And I found NutsMail:  http://www.nutsmail.com/

It's the stock 1.4.9a version of Squirrelmail, but they've made it
friggin' beautiful.  I was amazed.  $35, but well worth it.

Squirrelmail doesn't have to look like crap.  :)

-Ben