[GRLUG] Linux desktop marketshare

Collin Kidder adderd at kkmfg.com
Thu Dec 13 11:48:21 EST 2007

Just to settle this quickly (though it's getting old)

I've never ignored him but I'm far from the only one to complain that
his messages are hard to read. Regardless of whether he's got one eye,
three fingers, a peg leg, and no teeth it's still very difficult to
read. I don't think it's necessarily wrong to ask someone to post in a
reasonable fashion.

Someone here has already mentioned a good way to fix it -- That is, to
modify the list software to reformat messages a bit better. Then he can
post as narrow as he wants and nobody will care.

I for one am not infuriated by any of this. Slightly annoyed at how
narrowly he posts? Sure. Do I like bottom posting? No. There's plenty of
little nitpicky things that I'm not the biggest fan of. But none of this
is that big of a deal to me. There seem to be some people who are more
bothered by it though.

Let's just all agree to ignore whomever posts in an irritating fashion
from now on. So Bob, post in 20 character wide columns and don't expect
too many replies but don't expect any more criticism either. If people
don't like top posting then ignore people like me. ;-)