[GRLUG] Stop Mimedefang from scanning outgoing messages

Stro stro at gnomedesktop.org
Wed Dec 12 13:13:20 EST 2007

You can add this to the beginning of your filter:

if ($RelayAddr eq "127.0.0.1") {
     md_syslog('warning', "smtp 127.0.0.1");
     return ('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', "ok");
}

If you google for "ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING" you should find other solutions.
Of course this still invokes mimedefang, but put in the right place skips
the expensive checks.

-Luke