[GRLUG] WAY off topic

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Wed Dec 5 16:22:18 EST 2007

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Michael Mol wrote:

> I have a sudden urge to see pink elephants on parade.  If Topher
> doesn't want it, can I bag Dumbo?

I'll take whatever Michael doesn't want.  I have two princesses, ages 6
and 8.

> On Dec 5, 2007 4:15 PM, Bob Kline <bob.kline at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't have it,  but I do find myself
>> with about a dozen Disney cartoons
>> on DVD and no use for them.  The
>> usual stuff.  Dumbo.  Cinderella.
>>
>> Also Wizard of Oz,  and a number of
>> Winnie the Poh DVDs.  Anyone with
>> small kids might be interested before I
>> take them to the mission.
>>
>> i.e.,  they are free.
>>
>>     -Bob
>>

>> On Dec 5, 2007 3:25 PM, Topher < topher at wcsg.org> wrote:
>>> I own the old classic Grinch cartoon on VHS. I want it in digital format,
>>> mpg or avi or something. I have a video importer, but it's not connected
>>> and it's awful to use. I could get the DVD and rip it, but I want it NOW.
>>> I tried BitTorrent, and it said it would only take 36 hours to download on
>>> my high speed connection.
>>>
>>> Anyone have it?
>>>
>>> Topher
>>> Manager of Internet Services
>>> Cornerstone University Radio
>>>
>>> ------
>>> "When little is known, much is imagined."
>>>                         -- Louis L'Amour, The Haunted Mesa

> :wq

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"Civilization is simply an organization that man has developed in order that
he may live in peace with his neighbors. Laws are the framework of that
structure, and if a man develops a pattern of lawbreaking, he has no place
in the organization at all."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, Bendigo Shafter