[GRLUG] LUG Meeting for December - Wednesday the 5th from 6-8PM

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:49:06 EST 2007

Casey DuBois wrote:
> Hey Steve,
> I'll be there Tuesday @ 5PM.
> How big of a truck do you have?
> Casey

Its a 26', biggest Penske has.  I have 2-3 professional movers coming as
well, but I only have them for 2 hours.  Will prob spring for another
1-2 hours for them.  Big shout out for emove.com, they have a nice
service if anyone needs that kind of work.  If I was able to get my
house before dusk, I would have no worries, but with them giving it to
me at 5pm...   I REALLY appreciate it Casey, if you EVER need a favor.

Give me a call at 443-413-1006 if sth happens and you cannot make it.  I
will give you property address as well.  Not sure I want my address on
the list :)

Steve