[GRLUG] C and C++ programing environment

John J Foerch jjfoerch at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 19:07:17 EDT 2007

There is Emacs.  It is what I use for writing all my
software.  Emacs is probably the single best program that
exists--and I'm only half joking. :) The drawback is its
steep learning curve for newbies, so it may be an
unrealistic work-load to try to learn emacs at the same time
as doing a lot of school work on deadline.  In the longer
term, it is definitely a program worth knowing.

John Foerch