[GRLUG] Linux Joural collection & stuff for sale

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:47:06 EDT 2007

They're wood.   They're actually retired shelves from Barnes & Noble,
so they're not the most astheticly pleasing shelves in the world when
they're not back-to-back.    I think we have two of them.   One has
been reinforced by yours truly to hold more weight while the other is
unmodified.    I also have a couple utility shelves but family members
probably have dibs on those.

You can stop by this weekend and take a look.  If you don't want them,
no big deal.

-Al