[GRLUG] Linux @ school.

Kaminski, Dennis J Dennis.Kaminski at dematic.com
Wed Sep 27 16:18:32 EDT 2006

For most businesses, I think M$ is the path of least resistance. Its
similar to fast-food/junk-food...
It takes care of the hunger (gets the job done)
It tastes OK but doesn't taste great
It cost too much for its value
It isn't good for you and will shorten your life
Even though there are some options, in general, the vendor knows what is
best for you.

Dennis J Kaminski