[GRLUG] LinuxPodcast Software

Jorge La weeneedhelp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:52:50 EDT 2006

podcasts are profitable, because they are highly popular.. where as from XM
radio's site:
" XM's net loss for the second quarter of 2006 was $229 million compared to
a net loss of $147 million during the second quarter of 2005"
(neither Sierus or XM are turning profits, or thats what i heard on CNN)