[GRLUG] LinuxPodcast Software

John J Foerch jjfoerch at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 22:07:02 EDT 2006

I wrote a little emacs library that assists in generating
predictable URLs.  Emacs has a function called
format-time-string that takes a format string, sort of like
printf, and a timestamp object, and returns a string with
the format codes replaced by data from the time object.
This is the main method I use for generating media urls that
have the date in them.  So far so good on this peice of
code, though it is yet extremely `alpha'.

--John