[GRLUG] LinuxPodcast Software

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Sun Sep 10 13:14:30 EDT 2006

> Does anyone out there listen to podcasts?  What is the podcast receiver
> of choice that you are using?  On my Windows Machine, I am using
> iTunes.  What are people using for Linux?  I would love to have a cross
> platform one that I could use both for my Windows Machine and for Linux.

There's a great blues podcast I listen to called the Roadhouse, and they
guy makes the show in linux, and uses his iPod with Linux.  I've looked
at the software he uses as a consumer, and it looks like it should
handle an iPod just peachy.

He's doing a series of articles for Linuxworld, and you can read them
online: http://www.roadhousepodcast.com/category/podcast-technologies/