[GRLUG] webdav in ubuntu

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Wed Oct 25 09:42:51 EDT 2006

Heya, I'm trying to get webdav set up on my desktop, so I can serve stuff
easily to people in my building.

I've googled for a couple days now, and apparently either no-one's ever
wanted to do this before, or it's so simple that no-one needs to comment
on it.

Anyone ever tried it?  I installed the webdav stuff via apt-get, but there
are a bunch of config things I need to put in place in the apache2 conf
files.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"Don't worry!  I'm a super hero!  I take care of monsters and sharks!"
                         -- Molly, to a friend