[GRLUG] Possibilty of creating a nonprofit orgination

Matt Michielsen mattmichielsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:27:51 EDT 2006

How about starting a non-profit to run an affordable wireless ISP?  I mean,
we could provide PC's too, but the monthly fee is what's going to turn off
people with fixed incomes.  Obviously, it would have to be a fairly limited
speed, with P2P stuff blocked.  Maybe it could even be free like Google's or
like some cities have.

-mm