[GRLUG] Possibilty of creating a nonprofit orgination

Bill Creswell billcreswell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 07:43:38 EDT 2006

If someone was clever enought to setup free juno dial-up accounts on
linux......
Kids could still use pc's for educational purposes, but there again, the
cost is another $40 for a printer.

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics
http://www.grcomputerworks.com