[GRLUG] FlashPlayer 9 Beta!!

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Thu Oct 19 11:08:23 EDT 2006

> You know, that's really strange.  I haven't upgraded to FP9 yet, but I
> haven't had any trouble with Youtube or Google Video in the entire time
> I've been running Ubuntu.

I should point out that the problems are only with FP9.  7 plays them fine
with the usual issues of audio/video sync.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"Civilization is simply an organization that man has developed in order that
he may live in peace with his neighbors. Laws are the framework of that
structure, and if a man develops a pattern of lawbreaking, he has no place
in the organization at all."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, Bendigo Shafter