[GRLUG] Meeting agenda?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:27:06 EDT 2006

Sure thing.  When you're playing around with new kinds of hardware for
the first time, finding the right device driver is often a real PITA.

A few things to keep in mind:
* Video cards are under the "Character devices"
* hard drives and CD-ROM drives are under the "block devices"
* Most (but not all) USB devices are in the USB category.
* To use USB disk drives, you need to enable SCSI support. (Which I
believe is under "block devices", but I'd have to check.)