[GRLUG] Website again

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 23:18:19 EDT 2006

About the website...when I mentioned the GRLUG to a friend, he noted
the website did not appear very active.  I've been playing around with
Drupal over at grc4.org, and I'd be happy to set it up and maintain it
for the grlug, if I've got somewhere to put it.

Drupal makes sharing content creation and maintenance easy.  I'm
thinking of a simple layout that provides easy access and display of
announcements and meetings schedules.  Also, it's pretty easy to play
with themes' color schemes (though I haven't tried building a theme
from scratch.).

Or...we could find another way to make the GRLUG's main page look a
little more lively.