[GRLUG] Steve Wozniak on ToTN:SF

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:02:45 EDT 2006

I would take issue with their requirements.  I'd like to add
"affordable to the middle class" and "uses a QWERTY keyboard" to the
list.  While that still doesn't make the Apple ][ the first (And I
thus stand corrected), it does change the list a bit.  Guess I'm just
a whippersnapepr.

But the podcast is still worth listening to.

BTW...where's the Tandy CoCo 3 on that list?