[GRLUG] Next Meeting....?

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:32:43 EDT 2006

On 10/5/06, Szymon Machajewski <SMachaje at grcc.edu> wrote:
> The main idea was to rotate a time for the meeting between a
> night/weekend option and 8-5 week option.  This way people who cannot
> get off work could participate and people who need the meeting to take
> place during work time can participate as well.

I can appropriate a nice space with projectors & sound at Priority
Health's conference center.    We're at the corner of Leonard and E.
Beltline.   Perl Mongers and XP West Michigan meet there every month.
It shouldn't be hard to get a slot for GRLUG.   I think weekends are
more difficult to get due to security concerns, but it'd be a decent
venue for weekday/work hours meetings.

-Al Tobey