[GRLUG] Next Meeting....?

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:08:08 EDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are people still interested in that kernel-building presentation?
> What kinds of questions do you have when you're thinking about
> building a kernel?  Which features do you want to know how to
> configure, and what features do you want to know more about?

Eh...  Would have been interesting before the first 150 times doing
it.  If you have an extra-magical solution that allows me to never
ever build a custom kernel again, then I'd be interested in that
presentation.  :)

For that matter, I'd take a step by step presentation for building the
Atheros driver for 32 bit MIPS systems running Debian Sarge.  I've
been too lazy lately to track down a few build errors on that front.

Of course, you can't please everyone.

I'll volunteer to demonstrate a wireless mesh network running on
Netgear WGT623Us sometime later this year...  I have to buy a few more
USB flash disks to get all 5 of mine up and running.

--tim