[GRLUG] Next Meeting....? NO... WHEN IS THE NEXT TOPIC STARTING

Michael Greene michael.greene at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 08:39:38 EDT 2006

I am on a very basic level, but I keep wondering whether it wouldn't
be more productive to switch to RoR, simply because more people are
using it and more people will be looking for experience with it.  They
both seem like good solutions, and I already know Python, but Ruby
seems pretty easy to pick up.