[GRLUG] Project opportunity

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Tue Oct 3 17:33:07 EDT 2006

Bill,

Thank you for posting the offer.  I think this is a great way to use
the LUG.
If this was on RedHat I would pick it up myself.

By the way, it seems that vmware posted an appliance for Zimbra:
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/zimbra.html

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Oracle Certified Associate
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
www.grcc.edu/smachaje

>>> Bill Littlejohn <billl at mtd-inc.com> 10/3/2006 12:27:56 pm >>>

I am looking for someone to setup a Suse / Zimbra server.
I lack the time and expertise to ensure a secure installation.

This will run on VMware Server, so no on-site work is necessary.
Project involves:
    Suse OES10(.1?) setup as VMware Server guest.
    Suse best practice config for maint and security
    Zimbra Network Edition install (this is really easy)
    Zimbra foundation services config for maint and security (apache
tomcat/openldap/postfix/mysql/etc)

Please email me directly (or call) for full project details.
Project offer is $300.

--

Bill

Bill Littlejohn
IT Admin - Middleville Tool and Die
269.795.3646 x203
Contents of this email is authorized for intended recipient(s) only.
Other distribution is strictly prohibited.

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created

them."
-- Albert Einstein