[GRLUG] Novell, having fun are we?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:27:20 EST 2006

Who's saying MS is being nice?  Novell caters to businesses and large
organizations.  That same of group of people is Microsoft's meal
ticket. (Where do you think newbie home users get their
brainwa^Wtraining from?)

This is likely a move by Microsoft to integrate their product with
popular tools like Novell's network environment.  This deal gives
Microsoft easier access to Novell's networking IP, not because they're
letting customers run Linux on Windows machines, but because of the
patent cross-licensing agreement (or was it a no-sue agreement?).