[GRLUG] distros, DE's, etc.

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed May 17 16:42:02 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 02:43:37PM -0400, zdennis wrote:
[snip]
> I have seen less dependency hell with Ubuntu/Kubntu universe/multiverse then with Debian's unstable/testing. And although you can
> always figure out how-to fix the dependency hell, sometimes it is annoying to spend hours doing so. There is a solution to
> this.... john-thomas richards. And with that, JTR needs to speak at a GRLUG meeting or luncheon or whatever on debian, so I can
> move to the next level of wannabe-uber-debian-l33t-hax0r.

Oh, my.  Gee.  Thanks, Zach.  I think.  On another note, however, I
*am* running for Supreme Dictator for Life.  I am exchanging
governships of land for votes.  So far I have 103 votes.  Can I count
on your vote, Zach?  (Sorry, Australia and Hawaii are long gone.
Strangely, one person requested Oklahoma.  Ah, well.  I got his vote.)
Since I am *the* solution, why not just give me your vote?

:-)  (Oh, ignore my sig.  I will be benevolent.)
--
john-thomas
------