[GRLUG] Ubuntu and Enlightenment

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Tue May 16 19:24:39 EDT 2006

> I have the same problem with Enlightenment I have always had - the docs
> are so sparse, I can only get a few items in my menu, and those by using
> the regenerate menus command. I

I always manage my E menus from the command line.  Each menu is a file
ending in .menu and is just a list of names and paths.  Piece of cake.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"There's no way I know of that a body can foresee the future, but sometimes
he can read it pretty well if he knows the way folks think."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, Mustang Man