[GRLUG] Ubuntu live and install issues

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Tue May 16 14:32:47 EDT 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 01:55:35PM -0400, David Pembrook wrote:
> I've said it before and I'll say it again.... We should get a wiki
> going! Everyone can edit, its searchable, its awsome.
[snip]

Wikki-wikki-wikki-wikki.  (shut up)

Jam on it!  (yeah, yeah, we know, we know...)

Three words to the whack, step yourself back
Just gettin' down and then you're givin' no slack
Like a Burger King with a sack of Big Macs
We're throwin' down with a radical sax

Whoa.  Sorry about that.  Newcleus memories just came flooding back..

I said jam-j-j-j-jam on it!
I said Jam On is the funky beat that takes control
With a sure shot boogie that'll rock your soul

Oh, no!  It is taking over my mind!  Gotta go...NOW!!!!

AAAaaahhhh!
--
john-thomas
------