[GRLUG] My Ubuntu Trial

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Tue May 16 08:28:47 EDT 2006

> Is enlightment light on resources?  It seems to pretty to be light
> weight:)  If I need light weight I tend to use Fluxbox.

I used fluxbox for about a year when E was having some issues with redhat.
It was nice, very fast, but only about 20% of the features that E16 has.

If you truly want/need speed and light weight, Flux is a great way to go.
But if you have a reasonably tough box and simply don't want to use it all
up on your DE, E rocks.

>>> http://grlug.org/