[GRLUG] My Ubuntu Trial

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:25:48 EDT 2006

Dude, like, KDE is SOOO much better than gnome.

I to am running a mandrake -> Kubuntu.  I got fed up with the
inability of Mandriva to upgrade only using urpmi and I heard good
things about apt.  Unfortunately I had to upgrade Ubuntu by wiping and
reinstalling, just like Mandrake.

I came to the realization that the inability to have a graceful
upgrade was do to my insistence of playing around with the newest
versions of programs and DE's and adding extra repositories.  Oh well,
I'm having fun.

Did I mention KDE is better than gnome:)

Share and Enjoy