[GRLUG] linux gaming

David Pembrook david at pembrook.net
Mon May 15 12:56:21 EDT 2006

Frozen Bubble is good and I love a good game of breakout. but I'm
thinking more in the line of good multiplayer games. Stuff we could do
on a lan party or Internet based. Actually something good enough to get
my buddies to install Linux lol. I say good as in quality of game play
not flashy graphics.

Dave