[GRLUG] Distro's - GRLUG test comment, dead thread

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Sat May 13 17:19:36 EDT 2006

I would have to agree that the RTFM crowd needs a new attitude, but some
people just need to pick up linux for dummies and learn what google is.
Almost anything *can* be found in google, and if you arent busy maybe you
could do some searching of your own, after all arent we supposed to support
our passion and help  spread it to others? RTFM is a little far, but if they
havent picked up any sort of book and have no previous knowledge of unix
type OS's they should. 6 months ago when I was just getting into linux
everybody I could get ahold of was a jerk, and nobody wanted to help me with
my problem, but I'm not one to be held back so i googled and read and
researched all on my own. If somebody could have pointed me to some of the
good how-tos or FAQs it would have been really nice. Thats what we should
do, not RTFM.