[GRLUG] VC Tech Source

Alan ajabma at chartermi.net
Wed May 10 00:54:29 EDT 2006

Where I work there are a lot of  less than 300 MHZ machines out in the shop
that we use for payroll & production tracking. When something burns out, gets
run over by a high-lo or falls prey to our leaky roof in the rain, We usually
run down there and get another one.
I'd guess that there are enough shops like ours to keep them going.
If it's for myself, I'd rather buy it new.