[GRLUG] Distro's - was GRLUG test comment

Adam bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu May 4 15:48:02 EDT 2006

Sorry to respond to my own post, but I think I have a good (if nothing
else, funny) analogy:

 Using 'root' is like being a cop, running around the city with guns
drawn, locked, and loaded. Using sudo is like being barney fife in
Mayberry:  Gun is available, but bullets are in his pocket.He's got to
think, and be deliberate when  he makes a decision to use his gun.

Adam